Alright on a completely unrelated note I switch over to what this blog’s about. Yesterday I was playing around with a Puppy Maker that I found on deviantART two days ago. This is one of the three dogs I’ve created. But that’s not what I’m talking about and getting so excited typing about. You see everyone I know on dA keeps going on about page views and I didn’t know what the hell they were talking about. I finally found what they were talking about. I couldn’t believe my eyes.970 page views.
HOLYFRIGGINGCRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It would be an understatement to say I was amazed on how many views I had gotten. And as I wrote out a thank you to everyone who had come on to my page I realized the numbers were climbing. I quickly sketched out two pen drawings of Pilot. I promised to everyone who gave me a Watch (dA’s version of subscribing) that when I got a bunch Pilot would freak. And since after I had done my last one I had gotten two more Stalkers- I mean Watchers I created this drawing that had all my Watchers on it.
Suddenly I realized that I liked actually sketching Pilot instead of drawing her on Paint. For the most part it was easier for me to keep my pen straight so her usually really lump chunky toque was smother than usual. Inspired by my number of page views I drew this one of her. Of course by then I had gotten two more views and the last time I checked I had 985. Slowly getting to the 1000 mark. Then I will be pleased.Today was great as I went gliding today with some people from my Air Cadet Squadron. It was my first time gliding and it was beyond amazing. I always get kind of queasy going on a commercial jet (and I call myself an Air Cadet -.-') but gliding was okay. I felt like I was meant to be up there. It was quite, well except for the air blowing through the door crack and the guy flying the glider's voice. Bit it was much quieter than other planes. Also I could see almost 360 around me. The small tiny air strip we went to was out in the middle of farm land so it was a great view. There was a bunch of clouds out that we flew through, to tell you the truth I thought I was in a dream. Definitely an Air Cadet Geek ^-^ The only downside to the gliding was that no one told me that there was going to be wet grass we'd be walking on and pushing the gilders on. Within two minutes I was walking with puddles in my shoes. All in all though it was great. I fell asleep in a chair someone let me sit in and I remember being half awake and Colosie, the Flight Sergent that came out with us, saying "She's gonna be a glider. We always fall asleep on the field. If we get a break we'd lay a tarp out and just take a nap." So I guess I can see something happy in my future.
Just a couple more days before I can ask my grandmother to help me with my cosplays now. I'm dying to hear her answer. So until then everyone I'm out. See ya soon.
DC Pilot
No comments:
Post a Comment