Thursday, October 7, 2010

LINK-TASTIC!!!!

Warning: This AR entry contains many links, make sure you have enough time to look at them all (jk X3)

Welcome one and all to the first official entry on Artistic Riot!!! *cheering* Ahhh it feels good to be back on Blogger ^^ I missed you so much Blogger, because I'm just weird like that. I finally decided to make a better version of deviantART's Journal everyone (or almost everyone) has on their pages. Sadly though I don't get to use those cool little emotes that dA has -.-' Since I might get into the idea of cosplaying if my grandmother agrees to helping me A LOT then I'd like to share my experiences with everyone! Of course since everything is slow going at home my entries will be non-existent for a while until my grandmother comes back and shows me how to use the torture device called the sewing machine. Now I'm wishing I took sewing this year T-T' So anyway if you have any advice to give me when I'm trying to make my cosplays just give me a shout. My ideas stand as followed (I don'r know what that means but it sounded pretty freaking awesome X3):

Pilot: My Doode                             Doode Gallery
 
Human Pikachu: Idea by AngelofHapiness on deviantART
Bed-Time Child: A cute kid in blue pjs with a sock monkey (yes that is epically awesome)
13: A puppet girl in a story of mine called 'The 13th Puppet', since I'm being her for Halloween most of my cosplay is done.

That's just cosplay ideas; of course I take pictures and most of my pictures seem to revolve around a unknown theme. I do these pictures with a friend of mine -Neo- all grouped into a Gallery I like to call Blood Star Productions. Quite a few of these pictures are darkly themed so I apologize if they make you depressed. Seeing as I would like to improve my pictures by getting a new camera (hoping for some kind of nice SLR) I also have some ideas for new Galleries/Themes. These themes are:

Stars In My Eyes
Stranger Project
See the World From My Point of View

Cosplay Photo Ideas:
It's the Real World, Doode
Lucky 13
Bed-Time Child
Poképower
Day of Pika (Cosplay Challenge)

So yea..... Gah it's been a long day and I just got back from Band (I'm in the band for my Air Cadet Squadron, we play music and march so there for we're MULTITASKING!!!) so I'm tired. Thank god tomorrow is Friday and then it's a long weekend because of Thanksgiving (mmmmmm Turkey *licks lips). Any way that's it for now, don't forget to check out my deviantART page if you didn't come from there (link can be found in 'I'm Scattered' on the right) 
Good night everyone!

DC Pilot

No comments:

Post a Comment