Sunday, October 24, 2010

Muro Crazy X3

Know what happened? I'm addicted. I found this awesome cool drawing canvas thing on deviantART called Muro and I've gone completely nuts with it. This thing is amazing it looks like it's digital yet drawn at the same time!! It's easier for me to use than Paint which is a ever more a pain without a mouse. But Muro is so easy to use with a mouse pad, it's so much more fun than Paint!!! This is just how nuts I've gone with Muro:

This is one of the first I drew that's really good. There's a long story behind it but in short the chibi in the back is me screaming at a fellow deviantArtist, DarkCatXX, for stealing my yellow pen

I thought this one would be funny to make. I call the people that Watch my page (basically it's subscribing) Stalkers because hey! There's no freaking difference!! One of my Stalkers is my best friend who takes all my pictures which got me laughing... and this ensued XD

This is how I decided to get my pen back from DarkCat. I usually drop tanks on peoples heads in my stories because I'm god of my world but I wanted to be a little creative with this one, so I dropped a bitten Cookie-Monster cookie on her head. Look at all those symmetrical chocolate chips XD

This is me and all my characters that I usually use. Pilot is my own style of doodling that I created. 3D is my GoRILLaZ OC (I don't care that it's a band I'm creating an OC!!) who is the newest victim of the Doom Cookie. 3D likes to call me Bieber bangs because of the bangs I gave my chibi. I swear it's the only thing he's calling me now.

This one I drew because there was this dA owl picture I fell in love with. The owl was so fluffy with these big huge eyes!!! X3 Cuteness overload! So I hugged it screaming "IT'S SO FLUFFAYYY!!!!"


This one is from a series I liked to call 'Halloween At MY Place' At first it started out with me freaking out, then I added a witch hat 'cause I though, 'hey it's Halloween (almost) might as well'. Then I thought it would be funny to put 3D in there. I thought he looked a little plain without a costume so he's being a vampire. Of course then I thought it'd looked even better with a frame like it was a picture and that's where this came from. I have no clue what we're freaking out about but I guessed it's because my broom's zooming towards the photographer.

Pilot's getting into the candy like I told her not to so I caught her red handed and threw a bag of marshmallows against her head. Wait where'd the photo of the photographer go!?

















This is my best friend who had the camera before the broom knocked into her head. 3D picked the camera up and snapped the photo before the broom knocked into him a few times. And Pilot's in the corner making sure we're not watching so she can go to the candy
Anyway that's all the Muros for now but a lot will be come X3
DC Pilot

No comments:

Post a Comment